We create digital twins of critical assets for operations and maintenance, to provide critical insights for safety and yield optimization. To achieve that, we automatically analyze images of these assets to identify objects, anomalies, and defects using our in-house developed web platforms. We are looking for an intern to develop artificial intelligence algorithms to detect and track objects in images.
We are a small team and thus your work will have a huge impact on the technology we use and build to provide customers with valuable solutions!
Some of the challenges we work on:
- Finding broken solar panels.
- Spotting cracks in tunnels.
- Predicting the lifetime of strawberries.
The Birds.ai team is currently working fully remotely due to COVID-19, yet we have an office in Delft (YES!Delft). For this position you can expect a monthly gross remuneration of € 300.
- Use Artificial Intelligence algorithms to detect and track objects, and generate functional statistics.
- Build AI that can easily be scaled to different business cases (for example: agriculture, energy and infrastructure).
- Turn Artificial Intelligence into tools that will give proactive advice.
- are excited about the opportunity to have the freedom and the responsibility to contribute to building Birds.ai’s Artificial Intelligence.
- have worked on at least one project related to computer vision/image processing.
- have worked with a team (you know Scrum and can't live without version control).
- can solve challenges independently.
- are an excellent project planner: you can take a long-term goal and break it up into achievable steps.
have a working permit in the EU/Netherlands.
A big plus is...
- experience with machine learning framework (e.g. Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).