We create digital twins of critical assets for operations and maintenance, to provide critical insights for safety and yield optimization. To achieve that, we automatically analyze images of these assets to identify objects, anomalies, and defects using our in-house developed web platforms. We are looking for a lead developer to lead the team that builds such platforms which meet the expectations and high standards of our customers.
We are a small team and thus your work will have a huge impact on the technology we use and build to provide customers with valuable solutions!
Some of the challenges we work on:
- Finding broken solar panels.
- Spotting cracks in tunnels.
- Predicting the lifetime of strawberries.
The Birds.ai team is currently working fully remotely due to COVID-19, yet we have an office in Delft (YES!Delft).
- Leading our software development and help in selecting new technical team members as we grow.
- Take the full technology stack into your hands, to create end-to-end solutions.
- Analyze, identify and evaluate the technical requirements of all alternatives and act accordingly.
- Build on both the front- and backend of our web platforms that provide inspectors and asset managers with a bird’s-eye view of their assets.
- Create reports and visualizations using information extracted from data.
- Maintain, improve and (when necessary) scale up our infrastructure's capabilities.
- Use Artificial Intelligence to find objects, anomalies and defects in images.
- are excited about the opportunity to have the responsibility of leading the technical team that builds web platforms and artificial intelligence for Birds.ai.
- have an enterprising mindset and can solve challenges independently.
- have at least three year work experience creating web applications, and have an interest in artificial intelligence (show or tell us what you did!).
- are able to quickly create prototypes to evaluate your ideas and iteratively improve them into working applications.
- can translate mockups into web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- have experience with Django, Ember.js, React, AWS, Python, JS, HTML, CSS or similar technologies.
- have worked with a team (you know Scrum and can't live without version control).
- have a working permit in the EU/Netherlands.
A big plus is...
- experience with machine learning framework (e.g. Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).