Full Stack Developer with AI Experience
To provide our customers with new insights to maximise the yields of their assets, we need to convert thousands of images into meaningful figures and numbers. More specifically, we develop web platforms to automatically review images and find objects, anomalies, and defects in them. We are looking for a full stack developer to develop such platforms that meet the expectations and high standards of our customers.
We are a small team and thus your work will have a huge impact on the technology we use and build to provide customers with valuable solutions!
Some of the challenges we work on:
- Spotting cracks in tunnels.
- Estimating the quality of steel flatness.
- Predicting the lifetime of strawberries.
The Birds.ai team is currently working fully remotely due to COVID-19, yet we have an office in Delft (YES!Delft).
- Build on both the front- and backend of our web platforms that provide inspectors and asset managers with a birds-eye view of their assets.
- Create reports and visualizations using information extracted from data.
- Maintain, improve and (when necessary) scale up our infrastructure's capabilities.
- Use Artificial Intelligence (ConvNets) to find objects, anomalies and defects in images.
- are excited about the opportunity to have the responsibility of building web platforms and artificial intelligence for Birds.ai.
- have an enterprising mindset and can solve challenges independently.
- have at least one year work experience creating web applications, and have an interest in artificial intelligence (show or tell us what you did!).
- are able to quickly create prototypes to evaluate your ideas and iteratively improve them into working applications.
- can translate mockups into web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- have experience with Django, Ember.js, React, AWS, Python, JS, HTML, CSS or similar technologies.
- have worked with a team (you know Scrum and can't live without version control).
- are a resident of the EU, or have a Dutch Working permit.
A big plus is...
- experience with machine learning framework (e.g. Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).